Last Updated: 17th August 2023
Should you have any questions regarding the user account or the website’s operation, or should you need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data controller is Zielkraft Software OÜ, registered in Estonia.
We collect and retain the following user data:
The data that we collect automatically (may but does not need to include the following):
- information about your Application use, e.g. books you listen to, your listening and history
- past contacts with our customer services – dates, times, reasons, preferred form of communication
Information from other sources: among entities being such source of information there are for instance:
- partners cooperating with us as part of offering access to our website or joint marketing activities
- publicly available sources of information
The data are collected and stored on servers located in several countries.
The above-listed data are used and processed for the purpose of the use of services provided by us, particularly for the following:
- user registration
- improvement of our website, optimisation of content recommendation methods
- analysis and better understanding of our users’ needs
- to help users navigate through our website
As a rule, we do not sell, disclose or transfer the data collected to any third parties, unless we are compelled to do so by law, or when user data are indispensable for service provision to users, and for particular purposes and on the terms set forth below:
Service providers: Processors of your personal data; they are suppliers of infrastructure, marketing, advertising, analytical, notification, IT solutions used for the personalisation and optimisation of our website, to name a few. They may process your personal data under GDPR in a third country. Such processors can hire sub-processors that can also process your personal data in a third country.
Countries other than your country of residence: We can also disclose your data to entities located in countries other than your country of residence. Therefore, data protection and privacy laws other than those effective in your country may apply to your personal data.
Data processing period
Your personal data will be processed for the period the services are used, throughout the contract term and after contract termination for as long as it is necessary to defend any rights.
Access to user account and profiles
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data which are processed
- request the rectification of your incorrect data
- request the data to be deleted (the right to be forgotten) in the circumstances set out in Article 17 GDPR
- request the restriction of data processing in the cases set out in Article 18 GDPR
- object to your data being processed in the cases set out in Article 21 GDPR
If you believe your personal data are not processed in compliance with GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you need any further information regarding personal data protection or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Acceptance of these conditions